Saturday, February 22, 2014

One "N" ANA

Ana, here's the little girl you're sort of named after and just one of the little ones who captured my heart in Guatemala.  She seemed wise beyond her years and was just so so sweet.  She's grown SO much.  Her mama lived at the orphanage, too.  Go HERE to see Ana Carolina.  In Guatemala, Anna/Ana is spelled with one N.

Another reason for 1 N:

Also, I'm sure I've written about this before, but truly we believed God specifically gave you the name, Ana. I can't explain it, people think I'm weird...oh well, never mind.  Anyway, when I looked up the name before I even met you, I found that it meant "full of grace". Then, just the other day, I was reading in the New Testament and Ananias, the man God sent to Paul, his name means "full of grace", too.  Whenever you write your name, remember, "God is full of grace".